The samsung galaxy A31 is the brand new samsung phone released in 2020 and replaces the a30 and the A30s. It is an entry-level phone with a simple and sleek design that visually resembles the S20 with a selfie sensor in the center and the 4 cameras in a rectangle on the back of the phone. It is available in 4 colors the black, the Red, blue and white.
Performance level, you will not be disappointed for a phone of this range.
– It has a 6.4 inch screen super AMOLED and full HD+ with an optical fingerprint reader.
- Her battery has a capacity of 5000mAh which can easily last 1 day or even 1 day and a half with moderate use of the phone. The battery is also compatible with 15 watt fast charging.
- The chipsets is a an octo-core with two hearts 2GHz and six hearts to 1.7GHz. For living memory it is 4GB with a storage 64 or 128 GB. If that's not enough for you, it has a microSDXC port expandable up to 512 GB.
– The device frontal is of a capacity of 20 megapixels. At the back it has 4 photo sensors:
- main sensor 48 megapixels with lens opening at f/2.0
- sensor 8 megapixel with wide-angle lens opening at f/2.2
- sensor 5 megapixels for close-up photos with a lens opening at f/2.2
- sensor 5 megapixels dedicated to the calculation of depths
A31 price in Senegal
In Senegal the best prices vary between 145,000 and 150,000 FCFA for the model of 128 GB. Below you can find a table of the best prices and where to buy this phone.
|picture samsung a31
|Kanji and brothers
|Screen: 6.4 inches
CPU: Octa core, 2GHz, 1.7GHz
Memory: 128GB ROM + 4GB RAM
Front camera: 20MP
Rear camera: Multiple cameras, 48 MP + 5 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP
Other: Fingerprint sensor