With the third wave, the state of Senegal has set up vaccination centers all over Dakar. Indeed, the latter are scattered in the neighborhoods to allow the population to be vaccinated more easily. In this article you will find the Covid-19 vaccination centers in Dakar.
What are the conditions for being vaccinated in the department of Dakar?
Covid-19 vaccination centers in Dakar are open Monday to Friday. However, only people aged 18 and over can get vaccinated. Indeed, to be vaccinated in hospitals, you must bring with you an identity card, a passport or a driver's license.
List of Covid-19 vaccination centers in Dakar
The Covid-19 vaccination centers in Dakar are spread over four districts: north, south and center.
The northern district
The vaccines available in this center are SINOPHARM and JOHNSON AND JOHNSON. In addition, if you are in this district you can return:
- At the Cambérène health center to get vaccinated
- At the Mame Abdou Dabakh Health Center
- At the SAMU hospital located on the 2 Liberty 6 lanes
- At the Grand Médine health post
- But also at the Grand Yoff 1 health post located near the police
- At the Grand Yoff health post near HLM Patte d'Oie
- At the health post located at HLM Grand Yoff
- In the health post located at the Parcelles sanitized unit: 8.9, 16, 22, 26
- In the Norade health post
Covid-19 vaccination centers in Dakar: the southern district
The southern district provides the same vaccines as the northern district. Also, you have three health centers and three posts to get vaccinated in this area.
The health centers authorized to vaccinate are:
- The Plateau health center which is opposite the mosque
- The Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba hospital which is near the Tilène market
- The Colobane health center which is near the football field
You can get vaccinated:
- In the Rafanel health post in the city center
- At the Sandial health post located in Dakar Plateau
- And at the Saint-Laurent health post in Gibraltar
The zone provides the same vaccines as the other districts. Indeed, it has many vaccination points, including health centers and health posts.
- The Renaissance Monument
- The place of African remembrance
The health centers authorized to carry out vaccinations in the area are:
- The Gaspard Kamara health center
- Marist Health Center
- The Mamadou Diop health center
- Public housing health center
Health posts authorized in the sector:
- HLM health post
- Fann Hock health post
- The health post located in Bourguiba
- Hann village hospital
- Health post located in Hann
- Grand Dakar health post
- And the Liberté 2 health post
Covid-19 vaccination centers in Dakar are helping to fight the virus. However, the first means of combating coronavirus is to respect the barrier measures enacted.